EX23 8LJ Vicarage Road
Arrival and Departure
When travelling from Bude towards Widemouth Bay you will go past the Brendon pub on your right. After about 50 meters there is a turning to your right down a narrow bumpy lane. There is 'Carry On Camping' sign at the top of this road. Please drive very slowly and carefully down this road (Max Speed 5mph!). At the end of this lane you will arrive at Efford Campsite!
You will need to find a suitable place to park up and pitch up. You may park your car next to where you are camping. Please be considerate when choosing a spot to camp and park. If you think that you are a group that is likely to be up a little later than normal or slightly louder than average then please head toward the top of the field.
- Arrival Times - Between 1pm and 9pm - No later please!
- Departure Times - Please vacate no later than 12pm (mid-day)
Pitches start at £24 based on 2 people sharing 1 pitch per night.
Extra people are charged at £10 per adult (12 years +) and £5 per child (3-12 years) per night. Infants (0-3) camp for free
Maximum of 6 persons per pitch.
Well behaved dogs are allowed and are charged at £5 per night paid on arrival.
Rules & Guidance
Now we need to have some ground rules, however we are a relaxed campsite and therefore the rules should reflect this. Having a camping holiday is about letting go, having fun and making great memories for you and everyone else on the site.
- Please be considerate of other people staying at Efford Campsite and of the people that live near by.
- Quiet after 10pm and silence by midnight. If you want to party late then please go in to town or down to the beach.
- No car engines running, music or fires after midnight.
- Barbecues and small fires are allowed as long as they are off the floor. Bricks can be found by the toilets to help.
- Please clean down your shower and toilet area after use.
- One car per pitch. Extra cars are priced at £10 per night paid on arrival.
- Maximum 6 persons per pitch.
- Single sex groups are allowed as long as you follow the rules! You will need to enquire with us directly prior to making your booking. A deposit may be requested on arrival.
- Keep your pitch clean and tidy. Bins are provided.
- No twin-axel vehicles or caravans.
- Campervans are allowed on site but the site is registered for camping in tents so please bring one with you 😉
- Please drive down the lane slowly and with care. Max speed 5mph
When making your booking you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. If you need to speak with the Efford Team then please get in touch with Charlie or Robin 🙂