EX23 8LJ Vicarage Road
Arrival and Departure
You will need to find a suitable place to park up and pitch up. The campsite is on a slope but there are flat spots. You may park your car next to where you are camping. Please be considerate when choosing a spot to camp and park. If you think that you are a group that is likely to be up a little later than normal or slightly louder than average then please head toward the top of the field.
- Arrival Times - Between 1pm and 9pm - No later please!
- Departure Times - Please vacate no later than 12pm (mid-day)
Rules & Guidance
- Please be considerate of other people staying at Efford Campsite and of the people that live near by.
- Quiet after 10pm and silence by 11pm. If you want to party late then please go in to town or down to the beach.
- No car engines running, music or fires after 11pm.
- Barbecues and small fires are allowed as long as they are off the floor. Bricks can be found by the toilets to help. BBQ's and Fire Pits can be rented on site.
- Please clean down your shower and toilet area after use.
- One car per pitch. Extra cars are priced at £10 per night paid on arrival.
- Maximum 6 persons per pitch.
- Single sex groups are allowed as long as you follow the rules! You will need to enquire with us directly prior to making your booking. A deposit may be requested on arrival.
- Keep your pitch clean and tidy. Bins are provided.
- No twin-axel vehicles or caravans.
- Campervans are allowed on site but the site is registered for camping in tents so please bring one with you 😉
- Please drive down the lane slowly and with care. Max speed 5mph
When making your booking you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. If you need to speak with the Efford Team then please get in touch with Charlie or Robin 🙂