EX23 8LJ Vicarage Road
Arrival and Departure
Now, tis a bit tricky finding the entrance lane to Efford Campsite, so please clean the potatoes out of your eyes and read our information carefully....
When travelling from Bude towards Widemouth Bay you will go past the Brendon pub on your right (tis a proper good pub with cider, pork scratchings and lovely maids behind the bar). After about 40m (that's 40m, not furlongs or fields) and immediately after the row of terrance houses, there is a turning to your right down our entrance lane. There is a 'Carry On Camping' sign at the entrance to this road. Please drive very slowly and carefully down this road (Max Speed 5mph!). PLEASE DO NOT DRIVE INTO THE WALLED ENTRANCE OF EBBINGFORD MANOR. At the end of this lane you can pat yourselves on the back as you have successfully arrived at Efford Downs Campsite! If you made a mistake on route then there are some brambles in the hedgerow that you can beat yourselves with on arrival.
No need to check in. Just find a suitable place to park and pitch up. The campsite is on a slope but there are some flat spots...somewhere!
Please park your tractor next to where you are camping. Print out and display your booking confirmation in a visible position on your dashboard (farmers side).
Be considerate of others when choosing a spot to camp and park.
- Arrival Times - Between 2pm and 9pm - No later please!
- Departure Times - Please vacate the site no later than 12pm (mid-day)
Rules & Guidance
- Please be considerate of other people staying at Efford Campsite and of the people that live near by.
- Quiet after 9pm and silence by 10pm. If you want to party late then please go in to town or down to the beach.
- No car engines running, music or fires after 10pm.
- Barbecues and small fires are allowed as long as they are off the floor. Bricks can be found by the toilets to help. BBQ's and Fire Pits can also be rented on site.
- Please clean down your shower and toilet area after use. You will need to provide your own toilet roll as Roderick keeps eating ours.
- You will need a torch for late night toilet visits.
- One car per pitch. Extra cars are priced at £10 per night paid on arrival.
- Maximum 6 persons per pitch.
- Single sex groups are allowed as long as you follow the rules! You will need to enquire with us directly prior to making your booking. A large deposit may be requested on arrival if we have any concerns about your ability to behave.
- Keep your pitch clean and tidy. Separate your recycling. Bins are provided.
- No twin-axel vehicles, caravans, A-class or coach-built motorhomes on site.
- Campervans are allowed on site but the site is registered for camping in tents so please bring one with you 😉
- Please drive down the lane slowly and with care. Max speed 5mph!
When making your booking you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. If you need to speak with the Efford Team then please get in touch.
Cheers then 🙂